These highly addictive and stimulating tubes are a wonderful addition to any fidget toy collection!
Get inspired with: Activities to Support the EYFS Using Fidget Tubes
Stretch, pull, bend, twist and twirl into different shapes. What letters can you make? Why not try a game of Chinese Whispers? There’s plenty of fun and creative ways for you to use these tubes. All you need is your imagination!
Creating a cool popping sound when compressed and releasing an exciting noise when stretched, the tactile tubes are sure to help ease anxious minds and are ideal for restless hands and busy fingers.
Supports auditory, tactile and visual stimulation.
• Pack of 6 durable, lightweight and flexible tubes
• Perfect for sensory and open-ended play, indoors and out!
• Enhance your little ones’ fine motor skills, bilateral coordination and dexterity
• Can be used in a variety of creative ways across all areas of the curriculum
• Ideal for children, including those with ADD/ADHD, autism and sensory disorders
Size: Approx L75-78cm when pulled out.
Contents May Vary.
We can supply all of our innovative products internationally. A delivery cost are calculated dependent upon the total weight and delivery location.
Early Years Resources have been supplying an extensive range of educational supplies and equipment to preschools and primary schools for over 25 years.
To make an enquiry, please see our step-by-step guide below:
If you have any further questions, please feel free to call us on (+44) 161 865 3355 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org