For an effective maths-in-a-box starter set, the Magformers Basic 90 pack takes some beating. With 14 different shapes and 90 pieces in total, children can make common 2D nets and 3D geometrical structures like tetrahedrons, cubes, prisms and spheres. It contains 1 magnetic triangles, 20 squares, 6 isosceles triangles, 2 hexagons, 2 pentagons, 4 rectangles, 4 diamonds, 4 trapezoids, 4 triple rectangles, 4 cones, 4 cylinders (arches), 8 spheres, 8 quadrants, 8 sectors.
Children can make huge numbers of 2D nets and 3D solid structures, while exploring lots of different shape properties and developing mathematical language as they play. And with a handy stackable storage box making it super easy to clear away and store your Magformers, it's a perfect classroom solution.
• Improves fine motor skills and develops children’s creativity
• This fun educational toy is ideal for classrooms and STEM learning environments
• Magnetic shapes always connect and never repel
• Pieces are made from a specially-toughened ABS plastic and magnets are safely sealed
• Contains instructions and model booklet to help children build shapes and structures
• Includes a strong, stackable storage container making it super easy to store away your Magformers
Age: 3 years+.
Size: 20.5 x 20..5 x 20.5cm.
We can supply all of our innovative products internationally. A delivery cost are calculated dependent upon the total weight and delivery location.
Early Years Resources have been supplying an extensive range of educational supplies and equipment to preschools and primary schools for over 25 years.
To make an enquiry, please see our step-by-step guide below:
If you have any further questions, please feel free to call us on (+44) 161 865 3355 or email us at email@example.com